Sunday 18 October 2009

Big Fish

I don't usually like advertising, but I absolutely LOVE Big Fish Games. I discovered Mystery Case Files quite a few years ago, it's perfect series for people who love puzzle and mysteries. :) Basically they are hidden object games, you move between different rooms and find objects listed on the right. The pictures are very clever, lots of different things hidden in plain sight. They have 5 games in the series now. I think I still like the second one best - Prime Suspects. If I only could combine this with the puzzles from the third and fourth ones... :)

Now though, I found another mad and very hard game: Little Things. The aim is to find a list of objects from a little cartoony drawing that is actually made up of lots of tiny things.

Try them:
Mystery Case Files: Huntsville
Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects
Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst
Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate
Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst
Little Things
NB! These links are not to direct downloads, just to the index pages of the games.

Kerli,
sincerely

1 comment:

  1. LOL. I have played a couple of these. I love the puzzles and challenges.

    ReplyDelete