Friday 19 June 2009

Hello! *steps in and stands shyly in the corner* * waves*

Well, it seems I've finally joined Blogger. Mainly because I do want to do better with my handicrafts shops in Etsy and Folksy. Not too well though, because my little daughter is just over a year old and growing cuter and cleverer every day, and I don't want to miss it.

I do want to make a bit of money - for myself, to feel a bit independent - and also to be able to let my husband quit his work which is really running him down. We'll see how it goes. :)

I want to start posting my ideas and makes here, just to keep track on them (with loads of pictures, of course!), because now I write things down onto different pieces of paper and notebooks and I keep losing and finding them. I am bubbling with ideas, but I never have enough time to make everything. That way I will be at least able to see and develop the thoughts.

My favourite things at the moment... My paper bead earrings (and the fabric roses, but I've made so many of them in the past), because they are fun to make and it is a new thing to me.

Keep in touch!

Kerli,
sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment